The Sylvie Foulds Scholarship
The North Andover Merchants Association is pleased to award a $2,000 scholarship to a North Andover Merchants Association member’s graduating high school senior, or an employee of a member business. The eligible senior can be pursuing any degree/program of study and reside in any town.
- Parent/Guardian of student must be a current member of the North Andover Merchants Association
Student must be an employee of a current member of the North Andover Merchants Association
- Student must be of the high school graduating class of 2023
- Student must be continuing their education at a trade school or college/university.
- Students who are employees of a member business must obtain a signature from the business owner endorsing their application.
- Students must complete application, submit a copy of their transcript and a resume to be considered for the scholarship.
Click this link to download the application Sylvie Foulds Scholarship Application.NA Merchants Assoc 2023
DEADLINE: May 7, 2023
If you have questions about the status of your membership, please contact Kate Rozzi at [email protected]
To renew your membership, please visit the My Membership section of the website or contact Kate. All memberships must be active by May 7th-NO EXCEPTIONS!