Business InformationSt. Michael's Church
Over 140 years ago, the early Catholics of North Andover sacrificed to build their own church on Water Street. Saint Michael Church was dedicated in 1869 as a mission church, served by the priests of the city of Lawrence. Since then, the church has gone through many changes – moving to Main Street in 1886, becoming a parish in 1900 with Rev. James Gilday as its first pastor, building the rectory in 1901, enlarging and restyling the church into its mission appearance in the late 40's, buying the town's Merrimack School to establish a parochial school in 1950, building a convent for its teachers, the Sisters of Charity, and building a 'new school' in 1956.
Contact Information196 Main Street
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845