Business InformationThe Stevens-Coolidge Place
The Stevens-Coolidge Place is an historic house and manicured gardens surrounded by meadows owned by the non-profit land conservation and historic preservation organization, The Trustees. It was donated to The Trustees by John Gardener Coolidge and Helen Granger Stevens in 1962 after being in Helen's family since 1729. It is open year round, offering a full schedule of public programs and events.
Contact Information137 Andover Street
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845